Java 中 happens-before 原则，是在 JSR-133 中提出的。
• Each action in a thread happens-before every subsequent action in that thread.
• An unlock on a monitor happens-before every subsequent lock on that monitor.
• A write to a volatile field happens-before every subsequent read of that volatile.
• A call to start() on a thread happens-before any actions in the started thread.
• All actions in a thread happen-before any other thread successfully returns from a join() on that thread.
• If an action a happens-before an action b, and b happens before an action c, then a happensbefore c.
• the completion of an object’s constructor happens-before the execution of its finalize method (in the formal sense of happens-before).
刷题面试、行情交流 加好友回 666 入群